European System Pressure Forming Machine
OTHER IMAGES Please click images to enlarge.
- European design, intelligent control, lightweight.
- Convenient mold change, quick, suitable for smaller quantities and diverse production line manufacturing.
- High rate of movement, low failure rate, reducing the costs associated with machine errors.
- Innovative intelligent system, which gives the operator an easy to use interactive interface which reduces the opportunity for human error.
- Remote obstacle monitoring and instantaneous data processing allows rapid problem correction.
- High-precision cutting technology, allowing high-speed control, low machinery wear and exceptional cutting performance.
- Adjustable, automatic stacking technology, which remembers your last production needs.
OPS (Oriented Polystyrene)
PLA (Poly Lactic Acid)
APET (Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate)
HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
EPS (ExpandabIe Polystyrene)
|Forming area mm||max. 570×780|
|Forming pressure bar||max. 6|
|Mold closing force DaN||max. 35000|
|Cycle speed 1/min.||max. 40|
|Dry cycle speed 1/min.||max. 55|
|Feeding tolerance mm||max. +/-0.2mm|
|Material thickness mm||max. 1.8|
|Material width mm||
|Roll diameter mm||max. 1250|
|Roll weight kg||max. 1100|
|Depth of draw mm||max. 100|